We adopt a simple but effective four-step process that allows us to provide
“best practice” recommendations about the problems your IT systems
The Eclit Solution Architect first organizes a scoping meeting and
determines the issues that cause operational problems. When the plan is
ready, we evaluate the components of your IT infrastructure under the
- Physical Servers and Components: Extraction of the entire inventory
for the server, network and storage, and the creation of connection
- The Hypervisor Layer: Version and hardware firmware analyses of the
virtualization layer, control of configurations that will ensure
business continuity, virtual server resource usage and conflicts,
and host distributions.
- The Network Layer: Firmware checks, Single Point of Failure (SPOF)
analysis, control of VLAN configurations, firewall and load balancer
- The Storage Layer: Layering, high availability, performance and
To ensure optimum configuration and consistency according to best
practice, we present the data collected during the analysis phase. In
doing so, we identify, characterize and prioritize areas where service
can be optimized, as well as issues that may impact business operations.
The evaluation is based on the following:
- Identifying the existing system architecture and operating model,
and determining how the technology is used.
- Ensuring High Availability and disaster recovery preparedness, as
well as reviewing SPoF points.
- Checking the overall system health to make sure that all important
services are working correctly.
- Describing service-related problems and identifying possible
- Creating a reference point for performance and making
recommendations on future optimization.
- Analyzing whether functional requirements have been met and applied
according to best practices.
- Checking current component versions and potential upgrade roadmaps.
- Defining design or feature implementation changes to meet business
requirements in the best way possible.
- Learning about the additional benefits of your licenses.